Quipu Group develops software solutions that inspire and empower library staff. We are seeking applicants for a part-time Customer Support Specialist to join our team. We are looking for an individual to help with customer service, product demonstrations, application troubleshooting, and maintenance of our customer relationship management system. Quipu Group operates in a remote team environment, and this position would report to the sales and marketing director.
- Respond to information requests for all products
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Prepare proposals, quotes and bid responses
- Maintain records of customer interactions and collaborate with other team members to promote a positive customer experience
- Respond to customer questions and troubleshoot, primarily via email
- Staff Quipu vendor booth at virtual and in-person conferences
- Test product updates before release
- Prepare documentation and update as needed
- Support and maintain CRM (customer relationship management system)
- Maintain newsletter subscriptions
- Create product tutorials and videos
- Work with the Quipu partners to provide feedback to/from customers and gain understanding of new/forthcoming features
- Experience working in a remote office environment or library
- Experience providing technical support to customers
- Strong customer service sense
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and via email
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google calendar, GoToMeeting, Camtasia, CRMs, website maintenance
How to Apply:
Send a one-page resume with references, and a letter of interest to Melissa Stockton, Sales and Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly Wage: $35.00+
10 – 20 hours per week
The Quipu Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Quipu Group LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.